Principles of Ayurvedic Skincare: The summer is harsh for your body and worse for your skin. From the intense sunburn to the occasional oil breakout, the list of summer pains is endless. Pampering your skin during the summertime can be a formidable task. The friction between the humidity and rising temperature does a number on your skin. According to Ayurveda, our skin is a reflection of our internal health and wellness. Our system of life is based on five elements that control the three doshas (life forces) of the body. Every person on earth has three doshas, one of which is particularly dominant and shapes how our body’s fluids and oils are regulated.
Our skin suffers whenever there is an imbalance in one of our doshas. Summer is a harsh season for our skin, and factors like diet, stress, pollution, sun exposure, and lifestyle impact our doshas. As per Ayurveda, the best way to wade off the harshness of summer is by adopting a natural lifestyle. When it comes to skincare, modern medicine is no match to the healing and natural treatment course of Ayurveda, which focuses on preventative skincare. While modern skincare and cosmetics focus entirely on the outside, Ayurvedic skincare treatment includes diet, meditation, detoxification, herbal remedies, and yoga.
Irrespective of your skin type, you may have to switch your skincare regime to adapt to the heat and humidity of summer. Skin is often exposed to the worst of these ailments, and we can always resort to Ayurveda, the 3000-year-old Indian science that answers all of our questions. When it comes to the skin, Ayurveda has laid out a perfectly crafted treatment plan to rejuvenate your skin and protect it from the harsh summers.
Pampering your skin as per Ayurveda is easy, affordable, and can be done through simple homely ingredients and lifestyle changes. The modernization of Ayurveda has allowed everyday people to access the hidden practices of this ancient Indian science. Skin pampering goes beyond pumping our skin with cosmetics. As per Ayurveda, the best way to pamper your skin in summer is by eating the right things, pursuing an active lifestyle, and practicing regular detoxification.
We’re combining a page from our grandmother’s pages with the latest findings of Ayurvedic college in Bhopal to bring you the best ways to relish your skin this summer.
1. Drink enough water: It goes without saying that you cannot pamper unwell skin, and Ayurveda agrees. Dehydrated skin is unwell skin, and it is recommended that you drink enough water throughout the day to keep up with the harsh summer temperatures. The summer is harsh for your skin in more ways than one. As per the BAMS colleges in Bhopal, if you want to take care of your skin, you better stay hydrated and drink at least 2 litres of water per day.
2. Wash your face with cold water: Remember, you are trying to maintain the flow of essential oils in your skin during the harsh strain of the summer. The last thing you want to do is to wipe off those oils with warm water. Always use fresh and icy cold water to wash your face first thing in the morning.
3. Drink sattu water: Sattu is a grain powder, obtained by grinding a combination of different summer grains. Sattu has great taste and a commendable cosmetic value. As per the Ayurvedic medical colleges in Bhopal, sattu is loaded up with iron and plenty of other nutrients that can't be found in any other food group. Regular consumption of sattu water gives you instant energy and brings a natural glow to your face.
4. Practise oil pulling: Oil pulling is a unique Ayurvedic healing method that is performed on an empty stomach. Take a tablespoon of oil in your mouth and swish it around for about 15 minutes. Oil pulling reduces the buildup of harmful bacteria in your mouth and promotes healthy bacteria. A healthy mouth is the first step toward a healthy gut, which ultimately impacts how the overall health of your body and skin.
5. Perform hot yoga: Ayurveda's treatment plan for skincare includes adding an hour of activity to your routine. There’s no better way to pamper your skin as per Ayurveda than to get your blood flowing. Hot yoga awakens your sullen cells and refurbishes them with fresh oxygen — the impact of which quickly appears on the skin.
6. Tone your face with rose water: Most toners are concentrated with paraben and other chemicals and they do more harm than good. Instead, clean your face with supple and smooth rose water that's both gentle on your skin and cleans your pores.
7. Steam your face: Steam treatment opens up all your clogged pores and relaxes you in an instant. Your face and body need the subtle simulation of a steam treatment every once in a while. If you can't arrange for a steam machine, you can just steam your face with a DIY home steamer.
In Conclusion: No matter the question, Ayurveda has the answer. This year, chuck the heavy-handed cosmetics and expensive machines and step into the natural and healing world of Ayurveda. Millions of people have adopted these practices and seen a difference in themselves. You can also enroll for a BAMS degree from Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College (MAMC) Bhopal, and learn all about the science of skin keeping through a degree in Ayurvedic science.
In cities across the world, one problem that is slowly catching up to many married couples is infertility. Many people who wish to start their families find it hard to conceive. It is worth understanding what is causing so many couples to face this issue from a scientific viewpoint and also to find ...
Ayurveda is the gold standard when it comes to holistic medicine. Ayurveda health management includes natural treatments, Ayurvedic medicines, healthy lifestyle adjustments, and yoga. Some of Ayurveda's greatest achievements have been in the discipline itself. ...
In recent time Erectile Dysfunction may affects huge number of male of all age, they might be within 20 to 30 or between 40 and 50. The report of the Harvard University shows that risk of ED may increase with age as it is an age-related problem. Different types of factors may work behin...
6 Exercises To Do That Will Definitely Make You Say Goodbye To Belly Fat. One of the more normal indications of our unfortunate ways of life is the amassing of stomach fat. What's more, we as a whole realize that it has serious wellbeing suggestion...
You might have seen children painting, drawing, and performing other crafts, looks more relaxed and happy. However, adults do not practice art much, but it can work like magic to many people in releasing stress, etc....
A number of foods can be a very appropriate choice to improve for men. One of the foods that have a function to improve bed life is fruit. Health experts say that the consumption of fruits can increase desire and stamina, which has a positive impact on physical life....
Don’t confuse the lines caused by dryness with the wrinkles. Here we are sharing the some myths about the skin care....
We will be helping you know some of the best ways to increase your immunity with vitamin C. You can take vitamin C in the form of food or in the form of vitamin c capsules, they are all very effective. Here are a few food items and supplements that can be consumed to get the optimum amount of vitamin C:...
home gym offers sheer convenience. Thinking about putting in a cable crossover machine? Find out other tips that can help you build an excellent gym at home. ...
Healthy muesli cereal is a popular snack or breakfast. Not just for breakfast, you can eat it for lunch, dinner, or a snack in between meals. From dried fruits, berries, seeds, nuts, chocolate, and fruits, there is a wide variety of Muesli available in the market today. Muesli is a healthy superfood...
Sir I've lost my admit card and I also forget my roll no
Please help me in other ways
After login when i click on attempt button to take test a error msg show "Test series ended", plesae resolve this issue.
sir, my name is SWARUP ANAND, my DOB- 01/03/1984, my father’s name- SANTOSH KUMAR SRIVASTWA. I have loss my admit card. Please tell my roll number.
BPSC mains 56th-59th me Roll No. 119040 pass hai aur PT me fail. Mahabhrstachar hai. pls see it must
I am thankful for PolyEyes for most authentic Online BPSC Test Series. These Test are life support for working Aspirant.
sir please tell the authenticity of this news .there is no such news on bpsc website and i heard 17 june as the exam date .please clarify the doubt
r u providing test for BPSC in HINDI medium ?
plz intimate me through emails about BPSC test packages and details of packages and its rate. how many test and when it will be taken plz send details about ur package plans.
Yes Test is available in Hindi as well English and Total Number of Test and Registration details already given above
Best thing im loving about This Test series is its Explanation part. Crisp and to the Point. Thanku Polyeyes.